Monday, February 18, 2013

Ladies, Please!

Yesterday, while eating at a very nice restaurant, I had to make that trip to the restroom we all have to make at one point or another.  A lady came out of the stall at the same time I did and left, without "washing her hands" and returned to her table!  I couldn't believe my eyes.  Come on--how gross is that?  I cannot even imagine returning to a table to eat without making sure my hands were clean--simply eliminating bacteria and other germs--so I would not have to worry about the germs of others.  What a disgusting habit!  It's bad enough when men don't wash their hands when they use the bathroom, but ladies, please--take the time to use a little water and soap to get rid of the residue, left behind from using a public restroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment