Sunday, February 25, 2018

Sometimes, I Want To Quit!

“For with God nothing will be impossible.” Luke 1:37  NKJV
Every once in a while, I feel like quitting--trying to make a difference for others is extremely hard work--when fighting against the odds or rather the people who hate becomes overwhelming. But then, in my quiet time, I meditate on The Word and remember--as long as God is in the plan, nothing will be too difficult for us (not just me) to accomplish!

Don't get me wrong--for those who don't believe in God--that's your belief and I won't challenge it, but I believe in my relationship with God and I know--as long as I'm willing to listen to Him, I can't go wrong. I also know--God is not coming down from His throne to do anything--He has always worked through people and He always will--until He returns to take us home with Him for all eternity.

So, I'm looking for some of those people who are willing to be used--by God and in my presidential campaign efforts. I need to have a conversation with an experienced Campaign Manager and Finance Director. Notice, I said conversation since nothing is written in cement (FEC) and won't be until November 7, 2018, but  I need to be ready to go, not getting ready to go forth. If this is you--visit and leave a comment on www.facebook.com/YesIAm2020.  Read through the material depicting my stance and let me know what you think.

No matter what happens, I'm not going to stop caring about all people, loving all people, and working to make sure all people are treated like human beings--no hate or haters, not fearmongering, just love! So, even if I feel like quitting sometimes, I won't. This time in my life is far too important for me to quit.
EA Interests 

benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment