Friday, March 23, 2018

Regrets--We'll Have A Few!

So the LORD said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.” Genesis 6:7 NIV
“I regret that I have made Saul king, because he has turned away from me and has not carried out my instructions.” Samuel was angry, and he cried out to the LORD all that night. I Samuel 15:11 NIV
I can only imagine who is regretting their support of the White House maniac. I didn't vote for him, but I do regret not working harder for Hillary and to expose all the false propaganda published about her. I did what I could, but perhaps, I could have done more and we would not be in the outhouse, now!

I know there are some who have regret voting for him because they've already expressed "buyer's remorse." They realize, a bit late in the game, that hatred is never an appropriate reason to either not vote or vote for a person who made it known--he was a jerk.

Are we allowed to have regrets? Absolutely! God expressed His regret over making mankind, but fortunately for us--He repented of His thoughts and left behind a remnant to replenish mankind. Although, looking back at all we've done to make a mockery of His love and in destroying the planet, I wonder if He regrets leaving us here, again.

At then Samuel, bless his heart, when he heard the Word of The Lord--regretting making Saul king, he got angry. You see, here's the thing. God speaks to all who are willing to hear Him and sometimes, we won't like what we hear. Now, we can either act on what we hear or not--our choice since God doesn't force anyone to do anything.

Have the White Evangelicals admitted regret for lying to people and promoting an absolute traitor to this country? Some have, some haven't. When analysts from Fox News, throws up their hands--it's time for everyone to take notice at what's really going on in the White House.

It's not that difficult to figure out--Vladimir Putin owns donald trump aka John Barron aka David Dennison aka Rumplethinskin and aka--treasonous traitor. Whatever Putin has on him has him petrified. I can imagine--every time someone calls the White House--he soils himself--thinking that might be the last call before total exposure--what he's done--hits the fan.

The real problem--is not learning what hold Putin has on Rumplethinskin--is knowing we could end up in war as a distraction to keep us from learning what it is. Desperate people do desperate things and we know--Rumplethinskin is not capable of thinking beyond the moment--so there will be no consideration of the consequences of his actions for America--just like there has been none with the implementation of extraneous tariffs on China. The Consumers will pay and pay dearly. Feeling any
regrets now?

If regret is not an emotion being felt by the masses (at least the 35%--his base), give it a minute and then start crying for your sons and daughters who will dies in a senseless war because you elected a person (can't call him a man) with no sense.

If we make it to January 2019, we'll have a chance to survive. If we don't--I won't regret trying to warn people even though the evidence may disintegrate in the nuclear fallout. That's something to think about because once started, nothing good can come from a nuclear war and certainly, no opportunity to regret--anything. It will be too late.

Well, I've certainly learned my lesson--about trying harder to prevent catastrophe--I'm not giving up my quest without a fight--a fight to restore the good name of America and our rightful place on the global stage.

We do not have a president at the moment and our elected Congress--has no balls or integrity or we'd not find ourselves in the position we're in right now. But there is a Little Known Educator who has a remedy.
benefits
When everyone gets out to vote in every election from hence forth, the vote should go to whoever is running as a Democrat in order to save the nation from the authoritarian fascist that wants to control this country as a dictator.

Attention voters 

If we all work together, setting aside differences--we can do this--set America back on track--without risking our freedoms--or leaving them in the hands of one (in this case--two).

EA Interests 

Don't live with regrets--get out and vote and encourage family and friends to vote for the party that cares about all.

No comments:

Post a Comment