Wednesday, May 16, 2018

In Case You Missed It!



I'm uploading a number of videos on YouTube as part of my presidential exploration. Surprisingly, a number of people have weighed in on what I've said about trump--they either agreed or didn't. A couple of people--white males--even got nasty and profane. But that's their prerogative. I don't respond in kind. And since I wasn't sure if people missed what was said, I thought I'd post here--especially since I seem to be picking up so many followers from "outlook.com" Trying to figure out--why!

At any rate, here's the link. Feel free to share or comment--knowing I won't respond to nastiness--beneath me to do so, but I welcome open conversation about how we can fix the mess we find ourselves in with this WH administration. So, if you have 12 minutes to spare--enjoy!



More coming soon, but the content will be about how I see the solutions to the problems many face.

No comments:

Post a Comment