Thursday, March 2, 2017

Living With Him!

Of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident. One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock. Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the LORD. Hear my voice when I call, LORD; be merciful to me and answer me. My heart says of you, “Seek his face!” Your face, LORD, I will seek. Do not hide your face from me, do not turn your servant away in anger; you have been my helper. Do not reject me or forsake me, God my Savior. Though my father and mother forsake me, the LORD will receive me.Teach me your way, LORD; lead me in a straight path because of my oppressors.Do not turn me over to the desire of my foes, for false witnesses rise up against me, spouting malicious accusations.I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. Psalm 27 NIV
Take heart and know that God's Word is true and nothing has escaped Him. He knows everything that is going on in the hearts of all those in the White House and in our houses. When we know Him--have a deeply, personal, intimate relationship with God--we can rest assured of His goodness and nothing will occur without Him warning us in advance.

Therefore, we must be vigilant in hearing and obeying His voice, not the voices of those who would deceive through guile and buffoonery, lies and skepticism--gas lighting attempts to convince a person to doubt what they see or hear that reveals and exposes truth for all to see.

Beware of the Trojan Horse that entered the White House on January 20, 2017 sheltering all manner of evil and evil doers; those who lie and have no integrity. God saw it and revealed it to many, but the gas-lighter--through claims and proclamations that Mass Media cannot be trusted has convinced some to believe only the fake news from those who "honor him and his lies."

Fortunately, many of us can see beyond the smoke and mirrors and because we seek God's wisdom--know exactly how the gullible America is being played and how it end badly if efforts are not made to stop the madness now.

When I leave this earth (and not on a space flight), I know I'll live with Him for all eternity, but while I'm here, I expect to see His Goodness in the land of the living. We can all experience His Goodness when we seek His wisdom in knowing how to live on this side of Heaven.

Don't give up your mansion for the sake of incurring favor from the wicked; stand firm on God's Word and keep moving in the direction in which He is guiding, not those who don't know Him. Though we may be moving slow--we know--only those who endure to the end, will understand victory in Jesus' name. Keep going and doing all that needs to be done for the sake of righteousness, not profiteering.

Remember the most important mission for us who know Him--He loved us enough to die for us; we must love Him enough to live for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment