Sunday, May 19, 2013

Help Me!

Today, O God, I realize more than ever before that I need You to help me.

Help me to understand that it is You who has ordained the events of time from the beginning according to Your divine plan.

Help me to understand that I really cannot do anything without involving You in my plans.

Help me to understand that if my plans and desires do not align with Your plan; I plan in futility.

Help me to understand there are some things/events that will occur that have nothing to do with me and I have no control over them.

Help me to understand that no matter what people say--You are the only person I can totally trust!

Help me to become more like You every day--more loving, more compassionate, more forgiving and more patient with others.

Help me O God to remember Your Word and to apply it in all things so I can receive the results You desire. 

Help me to know that no matter what happens--I can know without doubting--You hear and answer prayer and will never allow those who believe in You and live according to Your Word to be left behind in a world of madness.

Help me to stand firm when promoting the Gospel--never deterred by what things look like.

Help me--this day and every day of my life--to always be ready to give You praise--whether I feel like or not!  Hallelujah!

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment