Friday, September 26, 2014

The Prayer That Found Me!

“I am praying not only for these disciples but also for all who will ever believe in me through their message." (John 17:20 NLT)

Resting extremely tired and cloudy eyes this morning, but I wanted to share this thought and challenge.

Prayer really does change things--and this prayer--the entire chapter--is Jesus praying for all who believe because of those who witnessed Him, during His ministry on earth. This truly is "The Lord's Prayer" and I challenge all who read it with an open heart to see themselves in verse twenty. This is the prayer that found me and opened my heart to receive who He is--the knowledge of such great love for me--before I was ever thought about--is the love that sustains me, everyday.

God bless your reading and understanding of this chapter and know that I love you and always praying for you--wisdom, enlightenment, and all needs and desires met, in Jesus' name!

No comments:

Post a Comment