Thursday, March 19, 2015

We Have To Trust Him!

"The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him," (Nahum 1:7 NIV)

How many times do we see the word "trust" as it pertains to trusting God? The word appears 134 times--either to say trust in God or not to put our trust in man or things.

For those who are apt to refute God's goodness by pointing to all the ills of the world, I would have to ask, where those problems are--is it because of a lack of trust in God or too much trust in man?
For those who have never acknowledged Him, how can He help them? For those who refuse to obey Him, how can He help them?

The reality is--God is good and for those who know Him, not just about Him, they know they can trust Him, implicitly. Does that mean that we get everything we want? Absolutely not! Sometimes, the things we want are the very things that would take our focus off Him and because He loves us, He not will give us those things.

People have been skeptical of my faith and trust in God, but when I pray, I pray for wisdom--not things. I proclaim the promises fulfilled, even though I may have to wait to see them. I thank God always for providing everything I need and the desires of my heart when I please Him. And He answers every prayer.

We have been thanking God for 1 + Million readers of my books. We believe that God will honor our request and fulfill it. When He will honor it--is on Him; we are simply confident that He will. And it is because of that confidence in Him that I keep writing. He blesses the works of our hands when what we do honors Him.

There are no magic bullets that will increase our faith, trust or confidence in His Word. That only happens within the relationship and all relationships take time to develop. If you haven't started developing a right relationship with God, now is a good time. He's waiting just for you because He loves you and only wants the best for you!

Our faith and trust in Him, results in seeing the blessings He pours upon us, when we least expect it. He responds to our faith, not our tears--though the tears may cleanse us when we repent--they do not move God, our faith and trust in Him--results in Him acting on our behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment