Thursday, July 30, 2015

Before I Die, I'd Like To See...!

"Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him." (Hebrews 9:27,28 NIV)

People have bucket lists of things they want to do before they reach their appointed time, and though I joyously await the return of my Savior, there are things that I would like "to see" before I die.

I'd like to see every person walking the earth, blinded to color, biases and hatred.

I'd like to see every parent become the parent that God wants them to be.

I'd like to see government returned to the hands of the people and those in charge, incorruptible, just and true.

I'd like to see children be respectful of every adult they meet and greet.

I'd like to see an end to foolish violence and endless deaths for no reason.

I'd like to see peace in every nation, where every child can live without fear.

I'd like to see every person who ever went to school or will go to school take education seriously, especially in the United States.

I'd like to see teachers given total autonomy to teach what they know and be treated like the professionals they are.

I'd like to see preachers preach The Word of God and not their opinions or their biases.

I'd like to see all of my family and friends saved before Jesus returns.

I'd like to see an end of poverty, hunger and illness.

I'd like to see people--caring about all human beings--ready to assist without hesitation.

I'd like to see an end to the need for planned parenthood and hidden agendas by all.

I'd like to see politicians who are honest and conduct themselves with integrity in all matters.

I'd like to see every person who desires to succeed have the means to do so.

I'd like to see an end to wars that do nothing but devastate families and countries alike.

I'd like to see purpose-driven people move mountains by faith in the One True God.

I'd like to see--clearly--senior citizens have an opportunity to live life until their end, without financial concerns, and respected for all they have done for most of their lives.

I'd like to see children be children and then raise their children, with knowledge and understanding of how God wants all to live.

I'd like to see our nation return--to the foundations the founding fathers laid--with firm beliefs and convictions--learned from The Word of God.

I'd like to see--all manner of wrongs righted and people given opportunities to get the wrongs, right--just as God gives us chance after chance.

I'd like to see what heaven will be like, right here on earth, before I depart.

I'd like to see so many things, that time will not allow me to tell, but before I die, I want everyone to know, whether I know you in the natural or not, I pray you'll receive the benefit of the work on the Cross and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, and know Love as I know Love and am able to love you, unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment