Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christianity and Political Parties!

Since there are really no passages of scripture that deal directly with politics, I thought I'd share some of the comments that have made to me over the course of this year. Many, who claim to be Christians revealed their political party preference and concluded that I couldn't be a Christian and be Democrat.

But I can and am! To be perfectly honest, I'd bet the farm that Jesus is more proud of me as a Democrat than He is of some the Republicans who only want to control others, not do the work as He commanded us to do.

They want to control what women do with their bodies; they want to legislate or rather re-legislate what the 2nd Amendment means and their purported interest in the "church having priority over government." They have misunderstood and misrepresented the 1st Amendment and continue to lie to anyone who's foolish enough to listen without doing some research of their own.

No long dissertation today, just a few words in pictorial formats to underscore my point!

Christian Democrat 

faith 


benefits

Now--they say (that infamous "they") that a picture is worth a thousand words. I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment