Monday, March 18, 2013

God is yet Speaking!

For whatever reason, there are many who say that God "is not speaking" to anyone these days.  I stand ready to refute that claim, by anyone who makes it.  If someone truly believes that God is not speaking, I would have to question their relationship with God.  Before the arrival of Jesus on the earth, God spoke "through" the prophets and the law.  When Jesus walked the earth, He "spoke what His father said", using parables so the people could relate.  Now that Jesus is sitting at the right hand of His Father, He sent His Spirit back to remind us of all things said, and to show us those things to come.  The Holy Spirit will also "speak to our hearts" regarding any matter--whether it is a small matter or a great one; He still speaks.  As a matter of reference, I would refer to my latest book.  I cannot take credit for the idea of the book, but do proclaim--with everything in me--that God spoke to it to my heart, and the writing flowed without great effort on my part.  Those who have read it--agree that God's hand is in the plan.  The Word tells us that He is never without a witness of His goodness and I declare Trapped to be a witness of His goodness through the works of my hands.  "Nothing the enemy attempts to do shall prosper or have any place in my life" is my constant proclamation and it so because The Word confirms it!  Read the book--and if you cannot see God in it--I will respect your position!
Mary's books.misc and trapped 010
Readings from Trapped are available on YouTube on my channel--Mary HallRayford.

No comments:

Post a Comment