Monday, March 11, 2013

Trust God

How do we know who to trust in this day and age?  There are so many people who lack integrity--in the church and outside the church--who will lie, cheat, steal, and manipulate others to achieve their own agenda.  Many people have been hurt by trusting in the wrong people.  Many people have been bankrupted--financially and emotionally--because of the trust they put in people.  "Some trust in horses and carriages, but I will place my complete trust in The Lord."  Because I know He loves and only wants what is best for me, I have no need to fear--any negative report--economically, medically, or emotionally.  The Lord is my Light and my salvation--in Him and Him only will I trust.  I will trust Him to speak to my heart wisdom and words of encouragement.  I will trust Him to guide me at all times.  I will listen to His still, small voice even in the midst of all the chaos and confusion around me and allow Him to help me see the bright future He has planned for me.  I will trust God to provide everything I need and the desires of my heart!  He is the only One worthy of our complete trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment