Monday, March 4, 2013

Watch What We Say!

In order to accomplish anything worthwhile, we have to watch what we say--about what we do and others.  Words--when spoken aloud--have this uncanny way of becoming a reality.  They can impact negatively or positively depending on how we arrange them in the atmosphere.  I prefer an atmosphere of positiveness, an atmosphere of praise unto God, accepting and receiving all that He has said I can have and do.  I can do all things well that Glorify God.  I can see beyond the surface of people to see God in them.  I can watch what I say in order to have what I say. Are you with me?  Then give all glory to God and reach out receive all of His many blessings!  "I receive all of His bountiful blessings in my life.  I receive healing in my body and mind.  I receive success in all my endeavors that glorify Him.  I thank Him for all who also receive from Him, everything they need and desire!" Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment