Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Perfect Timing

What exactly does this phrase mean?  Does it have anything to do with the perfect timing of life or is it just a buzz word?

God's timing is perfect in every area of our lives.  He knows from the beginning to the end exactly what we'll do, how we'll do it, and the outcome.  He also knows when we'll come to a place in our lives when we realize that this life is not really about us (although He will allow us to think so).  It's really about how many ways we use to bring others into a knowledge of Him.  I am so thankful to a number of people for being "available" in my life at a time when I needed them.  They were divinely situated to inform, encourage, and inspire my walk with Christ, in the midst of chaos that could have cost me my life.  Now that--is perfect timing--God's timing to see His plans come to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment