Friday, December 12, 2014

In The Book!

"All who are victorious will be clothed in white. I will never erase their names from the Book of Life, but I will announce before my Father and his angels that they are mine." (Revelation 3:5 NLT)

Is your name in the book of life?

There are a number of thoughts about how one gets their name in the book, but if we read The Word carefully, and comprehend what it means to be victorious--we'll know.

In this vision from Jesus, we are told that if we repent--of all sin--turn away from it and turn to God--with our whole hearts, we will wear white (robes) signalling accomplishment in living right before The Lord--during the White Throne Judgment--where we'll receive our crowns and be assigned our mansions (poetically speaking)! Once we have been "certified" victorious, Jesus will announce us before the Father and the angels, that we belong to Him.

As much as I read--secular books--and as much as I write, I don't think anything I've read or written will be quite like this book. There's a segment in The Book of Life that's all about me--my name--written in the precious blood of The Lamb! How awesome is that!

For Believers--we have something to look forward to when Jesus returns; for non-believers--well, only Jesus can determine their fate, just as He has determined the fate of all who believe.

If there is anything in your life, right now, right this minute, that would hinder your name being written in The Book of Life--let it go and open your heart to Him who saves and redeems, clearing the path for having a right relationship with The Father so you, too can be assured of being announced because your name--is in the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment