Saturday, December 13, 2014

Knowing The Ways!

"For the LORD knows the way of the righteous, But the way of the ungodly shall perish." (Psalm 1:6 NKJV)
When I rise and when I raise up,
When I sleep and when I fall tired,
When and why I laugh,
When and why I cry,
When and why I raise my hands in praise,
When and why I drop my head in guilt,
Whatever I do, say, see, or hear,
Whatever moves me--to love or doubt,
There is nothing I can do or think,
That He does not already know about.

He knows all about me and should
Since He is The One Who created me
And chose me before I was ever born,
Knew while I still a thought in my parents' minds,
One day, they would be gone, and I would be left behind.

But because of His love and the path He planned,
Even when I fell short, I could count on His Loving Hand,
Bringing me back where I belonged, so He could teach
Me all I needed about right and wrong so I could preach
His Word as He taught, and walk in His anointing, ordained
By His love, saved by His grace, kept by His mercy,
Forever grateful for His favor, unearned, but given,
Like wisdom and faith, without measure, my choice in choosing,
Following Him and allowing Him--to have me in using,
All He's given to promote, the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Just like He knows about me, He knows about you, and you, and you! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment