Monday, January 12, 2015

Won't He Do It?

"The LORD upholds all who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down. The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their food at the proper time. You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing." (Psalm 145:14-16 NIV)

What God will do for those who love Him and look to Him to have all their needs met would fill volumes if anyone had the time to write about them! In fact, many books have been written--testimonies--by those who understand His power, mercy, and grace. And even those who proclaim to "not believe" have written books as to why they don't--another testimony of His greatness. I certainly would not spend time writing about someone I did not believe existed. Think about that!

No one would know better than David, what The Lord will do for all those who love and obey Him, even when they occasionally mess up. For The Word says that David had a heart to repent when He did wrong. For those who fall down--He will lift us when we repent and seek His forgiveness. When we look to Him, He provides our every need--food enough to eat and everything else we need and when we please Him; He gives us the desires of our hearts. What a mighty God we serve!

Even when we don't always do the things we should do, He is faithful to His Word and to us and if we listen carefully, we'll reap the benefits of obedience because of His mercy--not that we're so great, but because He is so great!

I wish I had the time and space to proclaim just how merciful He has been in my life. When I have done all He has asked me to do, He opened doors and gave me favor of men and women I could not have dreamed of; He spoke to hearts of people to assist me when I didn't know where to look for help. When my body needed healing, He was right there and a disease I was told could kill me, disappeared and the doctors didn't understand it. Neither did I, I just trusted God then, now I know and understand why He did it. He had plans for me and His plans will be fulfilled!

If He did marvelous things for me, won't He do it for others? Yes, He will and He has! All we have to do is trust, obey, repent, and receive and what He's done for others, He'll do for all who look to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment