Monday, April 18, 2016

Seeing Beyond The Moment!

In the shelter of your presence you hide them from all human intrigues; you keep them safe in your dwelling from accusing tongues. Praise be to the LORD, for he showed me the wonders of his love when I was in a city under siege. In my alarm I said, “I am cut off from your sight!” Yet you heard my cry for mercy when I called to you for help.  Love the LORD, all his faithful people! The LORD preserves those who are true to him, but the proud he pays back in full. Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD. Psalm 31:20-24 NIV
I can only imagine how some people may feel when they make "unpopular" but right decisions.
Today, I want to encourage all those who know The Lord to maintain your stance in righteousness and trust Him to fight all the battles that are looming before you.

With God going before you, He is more than the world against you. And that includes: The bullying celebrities, the bullying corporations, and the all the rest of the ungodly who promote living in opposition to God's Word.

Remember that doing the right thing--even when it goes against the grain of what society thinks is right--is better than caving to popular opinion and going against God.

I have no idea of what the relationship with God is for those who are in positions to make "right decisions" for the majority and are facing ridicule and scorn. I pray they are seeking God's wisdom in all they do and know that as long as they do the right thing, they can count on Him to provide for their every need.

For the bullies: "Shame on you on making a punitive decision for the masses in order to support the few." I pray the bullies will gain understanding of how illogical their move was and see how they are creating divides that may never close because of the anger resulting from their bullying.

When we know that God is our source--of prosperity, wealth, and health--we can survive the enemy's tactics and thrive in his presence. Hold fast, be very courageous and do all that honors God, not man.

Great is our God and greatly to be praised! He is in our midst and no weapon or threat by bullies against righteousness will prevail against those who love The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment