Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Where We Are In America?

But these people have stubborn and rebellious hearts; they have turned aside and gone away. They do not say to themselves, ‘Let us fear the LORD our God, who gives autumn and spring rains in season, who assures us of the regular weeks of harvest.’ Your wrongdoings have kept these away; your sins have deprived you of good. “Among my people are the wicked who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people. Like cages full of birds, their houses are full of deceit; they have become rich and powerful and have grown fat and sleek. Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek justice. They do not promote the case of the fatherless; they do not defend the just cause of the poor Should I not punish them for this?” declares the LORD. “Should I not avenge myself on such a nation as this? “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land: The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority, and my people love it this way. But what will you do in the end? Jeremiah 5:23:31 NIV
While I don't consider myself a prophet, I cannot help but see the similiarities between then, when Jeremiah tried to warn the people, and now--when propheliars are deceiving the people.
We know from The Word that God hates a liar and for all those who had planned to develop businesses in North Carolina and are not backing away from it because of the rights of the masses--not the few--they are liars.

What's amazing in this country is that when celebrities and the rich speak--even though their hearts are far from God, governments cave to their bullying. And make no mistake--when people threaten to withold anything promised because of differences of opinion--that is the ultimate in bullying!

What the bullies have overlooked in their tactics is that some people are courageous enough to stand up for what is right and for the protection of those who are vulnerable when it comes to keeping the masses safe. If states make laws allowing "those who prefer to dress like the gender of their preference" to use any bathroom of their choice--what happens when the "pretenders" impose their sick acts upon others and violate the innocent? Who's protecting the rights of the innocent who are bound to become victims of sick, depraved minds?

I fully support the rights of states to uphold Godliness in whatever endeavor and I submit that when they stand for righteousness, God will make a way for all to be well. His resources are not limited to the handful of bulllies who think they can intimidate people into doing what they want.

As far as discriminating against people because of sexual orientation goes, if people kept their orientation to themselves there wouldn't be a problem. No one needs to wave a flag or have a parade every time they enter a business promoting their sexual orientation. Quite frankly, I've had enough of the outrage from the minority on this issue because it's their business what they do, not mine.

And if I knew that someone "hated" me, I wouldn't want to do business with them anyway. I certainly wouldn't want them serving me any food. There are plenty of places people can go to obtain whatever service they need without all the fanfare.

Just so people won't misunderstand me, I'm sick and tired of people comparing being black as the same as being gay. I do not have to announce my skin color when i walk into a place of business; it is obvious for all who can see. PEOPLE ARE BORN WITH THEIR SKIN COLOR WITH ABSOLUTELY NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER; they are not born gay. All active, deliberate behavior is a choice whether to be heterosexual or homosexual, bi-sexual, or transgender--THE ACTS OF SEXUAL BEHAVIOR ARE A CHOICE--PEOPLE DO HAVE CONTROL OVER WHAT THEY DO!

Now, we are living in the days in which we'll see God remove His hand from the nonsense and all--who promote and condone living in opposition to His Word-- will suffer the consequences. No one has to take my word for it; one only needs to read His Word and see--He's the same--yesterday, today, and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment