Sunday, October 22, 2017

The Lord In The Midst!

A psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.  Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23 NIV
It is The Lord who should be guiding us in all we do, not a man or a woman--those who are mere mortals.

It is The Lord who gives us courage to do all we need to do or say.

It is The Lord who strengthens us to stand against the evil that so easily pervades a nation.

It is The Lord who has determined that goodness and love will follow us all the days of our lives.

It is The Lord who speaks through us when we speak truth to power for He is truth.

It is The Lord who gave Himself as a sacrifice for all mankind--not any man or woman--those mere mortals.

It is The Lord who will save us and not us in the midst of all the foolishness and chaos.

It is The Lord who walks with us and talks with us when no one else is around, guiding us to His Word.

It is The Lord who will ultimately see all the wrong righted and the evil defeated by whatever name it sows discord.

It is The Lord who will determine our eternal resting place--be it heaven or the lake of fire--based upon what we do, not what others do.

It is The Lord who will guide all who have a heart to hear Him and obey.

When The Lord is in the midst of our plans, He will bring it to pass.

Who is The Lord? He is the God of Heaven, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit walking in lockstep, watching all we do, hearing all we say, and loving us no matter what, yet correcting us when we disobey or miss the path He has designed for us.

The Lord is truth and light and there is no darkness in Him.

The Lord abhors lies and liars and has prepared the lake of fire for all who lie.

The Lord does not force His Will upon anyone, but allows us choice in all we do.

The Lord loves and imparts His love upon all who will receive, never allowing the darkness of hate to enter into His heart or ours.

In Him, we find all we need to inspire us to greatness and in doing great things, yet keeping us humble and our focus on Him. In Him, we have a shelter and haven from all the sick minds that promote hatred out of their own bitterness and anger. In Him, we find a gathering place where neither gender or skin tones matter. In Him, is our hope for peace on earth and eternal rest with Him.

I cast all my cares upon Him and I lean upon Him for guidance in my life for next three years and beyond as I journey into the political arena. I'm trusting Him to keep my integrity intact, my honor exposed for all to see and the love in my heart overflowing onto every Everyday American with whom I come into contact. He has promised in His Word that when we delight in Him, He gives us the desires of our hearts and I desire to serve all Americans with respect and dignity and to maintain the office of the presidency with all the sanctity it deserves. This I declare by Him who is Holy and all-knowing!
Raising The Standards

No comments:

Post a Comment