Tuesday, June 11, 2013

From Father to Sons!



June 2013

Dear Sons of Valor,
            As I watch your every move, I’m saddened by what I see—the Creation, the image of me—no longer recognizable because of all you wanted to be.
            I gave you power to get wealth and you instead chose greed because of your need.
            I gave you sons and daughters to be your pride and joy and yet you abused and misused them all, the girls and the boys.
            I gave you dominion over all the earth, took it back, and yet reconciled our relationship, but you decided to revile it by ignoring my warnings through all my messengers.
            I gave you chance after chance to get it right and take your rightful place in your home and you abandoned that which was given and left them alone.
            I gave you opportunities to reach out and build and yet you chose to tear down those walls and tried to rebuild on your own foundation and not that of my Son’s.
            I watch you slither and creep among those who wish you nothing but ill-will and I try to speak to your heart, but you tune me out, still.
            I watch as you allow your daughters to never understand what a right relationship should be with a man.
            I watch your sons go through life angry and hurt because you were not there, your manhood to assert what a real man does.
            Time is running out for you to understand, I created you to be the head, not behind, and I need you to be the man, the strong foundation on which family is built to last, providing direction and counsel for all in your home that will last and to do all things with honor and integrity so your children will see what life is meant to be.
            Look unto me, if you’re not sure what to do.  My love is unfailing towards you at all times and I am here, just call on me for direction and inspiration and stay in My Word and watch me fulfill all that I promised to you as the man, the head, the priest of his home, walking more like Me, every day!
Your Loving,
Heavenly Father 

No comments:

Post a Comment