Thursday, October 24, 2013

Immovable Faith!

"I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken" (Psalm 16:8 NIV).

No matter what happens in life, we must remember who we are and what we have in Jesus!
Throughout the course of any given day, the enemy attempts to get our focus off God and to keep our focus on a situation--usually a challenge--over which we really do not have any control. If we focus on the challenges, instead of focusing on the One who can overcome any challenge, we often begin to doubt and lose faith. Whenever we start saying things like, "if this happens..." or "this might happen" or "maybe this will happen" we allow the enemy room to place doubt in our hearts and doubt and faith cannot reside in the same place at the same time.

No matter what "it" is, we can say with confidence that "God will" take care of us.  We might not be able to see how He's going to do anything, but we must stand immovable in our faith that "He will" do it. We must change what we say about our situations.

When we get a negative report from a doctor, we must say, "Jesus, I am healed by the stripes You bore on the cross. Your healing virtue is flowing through every part of my body right now and I receive it."

When the bank account gets low and we don't know what to do, "God, You are more than able to handle my finances because all the riches are in You and You have given me the power to get wealth."

When friends turn their backs on you, "What a friend I have in You, Jesus. You never leave me alone and will never forsake me!"

When it seems like all is lost, "God, You know everything there is to know about me and I trust Your love for me. All is well!"

We must speak to our situations, based upon the Word and then allow God to have His perfect will in our livesStand, with immovable faith on God's Word and watch how He brings about changes that no man or woman could ever perform.

Keep your eyes on Him and know that He is always, right by your side. No matter what the situation is or what it looks like--God can handle it and with His strength, we can do all things well, to His glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment