Tuesday, December 17, 2013

And You Think What?

I've been writing for some time now, blog posts to encourage, to advertise, and to vent. If I have touched a nerve, encouraged a heart, or inspired you to read or write, let me know.

If you have read any of the free ebooks, I'd especially like to hear from you. If you haven't, here's an opportunity to do so--https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/381188--for those special Tweens in your life.  Don't forget to let me know what you think.  A complete listing of my books can be found on amazon.com or maryhallrayford.wordpress.com. Check them out!

If you've paid for books and read them, I'd like to know what you think about them, too. Trying to encourage literacy building without knowing if people are actually reading--is a chore. I love to write, but I'd rather write things that benefit others.

What do you think?  What are your suggestions about how I should proceed with promoting my books? What are your thoughts about my characters? I'm all ears--waiting to hear what you have to say or rather "see" it in writing.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment