Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Reflections and Resolutions!

As I was reflecting upon the past year and some of my blog posts, I started thinking about all that has been said and why.

For more than a year now, I have been writing as God has inspired me to write based on His Word. At least that's what I believe. My early morning posts should attest to that on a daily basis. This is the ministry that God has encouraged me to do so that others will also be encouraged and enlightened. I pray that the goal was met--people being encouraged and enlightened that is. If you have a personal favorite blog--feel free to re-blog or let me know. I usually have to "look back" at them to understand the responses I get.

Some of my posts have been political rants or personal vents and some promotions for my books. Blogging--as a way of communicating, self-reflecting, and learning has become such an integral part of my life that I don't see it ending any time soon.

At any rate--I would love to say what will be (I don't know), but I can say with certainty is that--I'll be here--blogging away, writing what is in my heart and praying that something is said to encourage yours.

Thanks for your support and may God bless your every endeavor that honors Him. I have no resolutions other than hearing from God and obeying. Here's to--reflections of The Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment