Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Thanking God!

I've been up, literally all night!

When I impose deadlines on myself, I try like crazy to make it happen. I made it happen, but I'm also very tired.

I was not up all night wrapping gifts. I was up all night typing and revising, and revising my latest book in the Battlerama series. And the reason I was up all night? Tired and not paying attention.  But I'm thanking God for being up with me.  We had time to chat. He kept telling me that sometimes, I move a little too fast. When I do, I make mistakes and then spend much more time fixing the mistakes that I would not have made, if I hadn't moved so fast.

I got it! I really grateful that in the quiet times of the night, when I only hear the sounds of the keys clicking, that I can hear my Daddy speak to me. He is so good!

I already knew that this day would be a bit of a challenge, but I didn't know I'd face it without getting any sleep.  If I hurry, I may get a nap in before others wake up. But while I wait for sleep to overtake me, I just wanted to let you know that I truly thank God for loving me so!

When you get a chance--check out the new book and see how Holy Spirit worked with me during the month of November for NaNoWriMo Challenge  Battlerama Super Tweens On The Other Side! Let me know what you think of it. I'm grateful! https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/391582

Have a wonderful day celebrating and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment