Thursday, January 9, 2014

Prayer and Fasting

"Pray for us: for we trust we have a good conscience, in all things willing to live honestly" (Hebrews 13:18).

There comes a time into the life of each one of us when we must step back and re-evaluate what we're doing. That time has come for me. I will return to my morning posting when my mind is clear and I know that the words I type will encourage and inspire those who read them to remain steadfast in the faith of our Lord and Savior.

Until then, remember The Word that admonishes us to pray for one another. My spirit has grown a little weary of society's attitudes towards Christians. I will not walk learn how to walk on eggshells simply because those who do not know God do not want to accept what God says. Though I will refrain from posting for a while, I will never stop praying and I will always say what God says.

Do remember me in your prayers that I will be able to withstand the evil that arises and surrounds us until The Lord returns.  I am digging in--making ready for the spiritual battle that has already been launched.

God bless you and all of your endeavors that honor Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment