Saturday, April 26, 2014

Enjoy The Moment!

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full" (John 10:10 NIV).

We know how to recognize the enemy--it's been told repeatedly, but know let's take a look at the other side of the coin-having life to the full or as the KJV states, "abundant life."

Unfortunately, so many Christians feel they have to be "somber and sour" (their version of holiness) and never enjoy life because if they did, they wouldn't be "saved." I have news for those who think that way. Once we are saved, born again, born anew--having become new creations in Christ, we should enjoy every moment we live--because we have access to eternity with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! He intended for us to enjoy life!

We have been told to laugh--for laughter is like medicine and good for the soul. How can we laugh if we think we are too holy to laugh and enjoy life? Well, what we are waiting for today? Get up and out and find a reason to smile, laugh and enjoy life because we are expected to enjoy the abundant life He has given us.

I don't know about you, but I'm going to enjoy every moment of life on this side of heaven, no matter what the enemy does or attempts to do. I will not allow him to steal my joy and trust me, he tries, daily!

This is the day and this is the moment that I shall enjoy the joy of the Lord in everything I do and I will ignite the joy of the Lord in others so they will want to be in my presence! My proclamation for the day! Enjoy the moment--if we can't find any other reason to laugh, laugh at the devil and remind him that he has no power over our lives because we have victory in Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment