Thursday, October 30, 2014

Hand of Power!

"Though I am surrounded by troubles, you will protect me from the anger of my enemies. You reach out your hand, and the power of your right hand saves me." (Psalm 138:7 NLT)

I am reminded in this verse of scripture--to simply trust God--and know that He will do exactly as He says He'll do. For if He stretches forth His hand--that Hand of Power--it will save me and others, no matter how dismal things seem.

His Hand--has the power to heal, the power to save, the power to redeem, the power to lift out darkness and the pits some have dug for themselves. His Hand--has the power to guide and comfort--no matter how far we may have strayed from His Love. His Hand--is the only hand from which power flows into the hearts of those who love Him and obey Him.

Though it seems like all is lost and the world has gone completely mad, I know I can count on His reaching out to me and by the Power in His Hand, I shall survive and thrive in the midst of chaos.
God's got it--the answer and solutions to all of our problems and He holds it in the Power of His Hand, just waiting for us to turn towards Him and receive!

Thank You, Lord for stretching Your Hand of Power towards all of Your children and keeping us safe from all harm. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment