Saturday, October 11, 2014

He's Watching!

"The eyes of the Lord watch over those who do right, and his ears are open to their prayers. But the Lord turns his face against those who do evil.” (1 Peter 3:12 NLT)

When I do wrong and when I do right,,
When I think I've lost the fight,
I can look up and know He sees,
And be confident in His watching me!

Never will He leave me alone,
In His strength, I am strong
I am victorious in all things
Attempted, that lead to godliness,
But woe is me, when evil lurks
and I am influenced to not hear
Him when He speaks to me,
Warning, guiding, lovingly
 Keeping me from harm!

With my rising every morning,
And my laying down every night,
I can count on Him who is faithful
Bringing me back into His marvelous light,
When I dare to think He cannot see,
What is done, cloaked in darkness,
When prying eyes are not around,
Of people with limited sight,
He is always with me, in the midst of every fight,
For the battle is not mine, but His,
And He has not shortened His arm
That He cannot reach down and snatch
Me from the enemy's grip or plans to harm,
All of mankind for that's his plan,
To destroy God's love for all of man!

I have no need to fear, what he does,
For I have Love from high above
No limited view or clouded sight,
He know exactly what I'll do and
How to strengthen me to stand,
Against all the wiles of the enemy
Who seeks to destroy and maim
All he can with his evil, he tames,
Those not willing to hear or see
God's Love, not knowing just how
Much He loves and watches all we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment