Monday, October 31, 2016

Every Morning!

Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope:Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3:21-26 NIV
Every morning when I wake
I'm reminded of His Love,
No matter what happened the day before,
A new day and new mercies is what I hope for.

Every morning when I rise,
My sacrifice of praise starts my day,
Even with joints ache with eyes blurred,
I give thanks for strength to endure.

Every morning that I see,
Is another opportunity for me
Spread love, spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ,
Live as a demonstration of a changed life
In Him. Every morning!

No matter what else has happened to us, no matter what disappointments come our way, we can and should start each new day with praise unto Him who is the reason we live and move.

Sometimes, life's difficulties tend to distract from the facts--God is love and His love and mercy endure forever--no matter how often the enemy attacks.

When we know we have received His love into our hearts, nothing the enemy does should tear us apart from knowing the battle is not ours, but His and in Him, we always win. Victory is more than a battle cry, but a lifestyle we can and should live--so we make the enemy quake every morning when we rise.

We cannot change yesterday or even the last minute, and only He knows what the future holds, but when we know He holds our future in His hands, we can live without fear or doubt and move to the rooftops--with a shout--Jesus is Lord and no weapon formed against us shall ever prosper!

It is morning time and time to rise--giving Him praise for the victories we shall know all the day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment