Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Forever With Us!

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Genesis 1:1
And the glory of the LORD abode upon mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days: and the seventh day he called unto Moses out of the midst of the cloud.  Exodus 24:16
Thus all Israel brought up the ark of the covenant of the LORD with shouting, and with sound of the cornet, and with trumpets, and with cymbals, making a noise with psalteries and harps. I Chronicles 15:28
And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them. Matthew 21:14
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. John 14:26
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:20
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Hebrews 13:5
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. Revelation 21:6
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. Revelation 22:12,20
From the beginning when He created all things and without Him, nothing was ever created, He has been with us.

From the mouths of those who were willing to be used, He has spoken to us.

From the clouds to the pillars into the ark of the covenant, His Spirit has never left us.

From heaven into the earth in form and likeness of man, He lived among us.

From the time of His death, burial and resurrection to His return to Heaven, Holy Spirit has remained with us.

From the time we accepted Him as Lord and received His Spirit as our comforter and guide, He has lived within us.

And when He returns for those who are His--He'll take us to live with Him, forevermore.
He has been and will always be with us!

No matter what is happening or has happened in the earth, our hope is in Him, our faith is in Him, and we can say with confidence and no fear, "Come quickly, Lord!"

No comments:

Post a Comment