Sunday, July 6, 2014

An Open Prayer For All!

"But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love" (I John 4:8 NLT).

If we say we love God, we should know how to love others--not hate.
When we allow hate to replace love in our hearts, we do not honor God.
For all who hate-others and God--this prayer is for you!

Father, in the name of Jesus,
I pray that You will move upon hearts today
Speaking love, In a very special way.
I pray for those who hate others because of political affiliations.
I pray for those who hate others because of ethnic origins and race.
I pray for those who hate others because they are gay or straight.
I pray for those who hate teachers, preachers, accountants, and lawyers,
And any other career or skill set they do not have.
I pray for those who hate because of their feelings of superiority about themselves,
And for those who hate because of their feelings of inferiority against themselves.
I pray for those who hate others because they are Muslim or Christian,
Catholic, Jew, Gentile, Buddhist, Baptist, Pentecostal, or whatever faith they proclaim.
I pray for those who hate because of some are male or female.
I pray for those who hate children and women, men and themselves.
I pray for those who hate redheads, blondes, brunettes, and raven-haired,
For those who hate others because they have straight, curly, kinky hair, long hair, short, and no hair.
I pray for those who hate others because of their height or girth, their humor or lack of one
I pray for those who hate because some have too many children and some have none.
I pray for those who hate all who don't agree with them and for those who hate because they cannot agree with anyone.
I pray for those who disdain others because of their imperfections and flaws
Not seeing themselves because if they did, they would see and know their own imperfectness.
I pray for those who hate any living thing because so much hatred abides within their heart.
Lord, I ask You to cleanse the hatred from their hearts, and replace it with the abundance of love
You give to all who will receive it and allow it to overflow from them onto others.
Lord, for when You fill hearts with Love, and we learn to Love like You love,
The violence will cease and we can all live in peace.
All this I ask and believe we will receive it in the name of Jesus,
And according to Your Word, whatever we ask in Your Son's name will be given.
I thank You for hearing and answering this prayer and all prayers of those who know and love You!
Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment