Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Knowing It's Jesus!

Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before by Father in heaven. John 10:32,33 NIV
Do we need to be ashamed to call upon Him and let others know from whom our Help comes from? No! It is Jesus--the Son of the Living God--who holds me when I need comfort; who heals my ailing body; who provides me with instruction through His Holy Spirit; who leads me in the right direction every day I wake; who whispers in my ears that He loves me and will never leave me; who gives me wisdom whenever I ask and strengthens me to accomplish my tasks--It is Jesus!

Oh it is Jesus,
oh it is Jesus,
it's Jesus in my soul;
for I have touched the hem of His garment,
and His blood has made me whole.
The chorus of this song, by Andrae Crouch, says it all for me.
It is Jesus! It is Jesus! It is Jesus!

It is He who loved me enough to die for me.
It is He who prayed for me in the garden at Gethsemane before I was born.
It is He who has paved the way for my success in all things.
It is He who gives me strength on a daily basis to do what must be done.
It is He who teaches me patience when I want to give up on people.
It is He who fills me to overflowing with love so I can love others.

Oh, It is Jesus! And I will shout it from the rooftops, in the valleys, from the depths of the sea to the peak of the mountains--It is Jesus--by whom salvation is made possible to all who will believe and receive His love today!

And because He is who He is--I can face whatever life throws me, knowing there will be victory in His name and be glad I am His!

No comments:

Post a Comment