Thursday, January 19, 2017

Our Hope In God!

The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth.For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,  because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer. If you point these things out to the brothers and sisters, you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, nourished on the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed. Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come. This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance. That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe. I Timothy 4:1-10 NIV
Spirit of the Living God, fall fresh on me
Mold me, shape me,
Hold me, Shield me
Spirit of the Living God, fall fresh on me!

What Holy Spirit speaks to our hearts is the best intelligence we could ever receive for He knows the ins from the outs and all around us what is going on in the hearts of men, women and children. When we believe that He is indeed the purveyor of truth to all who will receive, we are fortified against the wiles of the enemy and all the lies he promotes. I am so glad I know The Lord for myself and have no need for any others to convince me of His goodness. For whatever Holy Spirit speaks to my heart, comes to pass, whether I agree with it or not. God's truth does not change based upon what we believe; His truth is truth in spite of what we believe and He never lies.

And since we know God is not a man that He should lie, and that in fact he hates liars, we do not have to wonder about the beliefs of others who claim to be Christians. If people support a liar, they do not belong to God. If people promote lies, they do not belong to God. If people attempt to malign others based upon the perpetuation of lies, they do not belong to God.

So how is it that many so-called Christians are supporting a demon? And that is what the overaged-tantrum-throwing-toddler--narcissistic megalomanic about to be sworn in as president of the United States is--and only the liars are not willing to admit what they have done. The rest of us know!

Instead of seeing what was behind the "Make America Great Again" slogan, they failed to realize the depths of deception  used by the devil who influenced the rallying cry and those who were despondent and angry chose the devil--totally deceived by the ungodly rhetoric he spewed. The plan--as we who can see beyond any bias can tell--is unfolding daily and soon--if Congressional leaders will not do their job and uphold their oath of office, we'll be in bed in Putin--simply because he has leverage over the devil elected by sightless people.

Readers beware: I can fully appreciate your engagement with my blogs, but I will not allow any person who puts their pants on the same way I do to influence what I write. I will write as directed by Holy Spirit and if that's a problem for you--Godspeed!

And while I'm brushing up on enough Russian to oppose the invasion, I'll be praying that all who truly serve The Lord, and know His Word for themselves, will be fortified daily with a fresh anointing in Holy Spirit and maintain their Hope in God! God still has the last word in all that happens in the land!

Psalm 109:6-8 is a timely prayer for those who live in opposition to God! 

psalm-109

No comments:

Post a Comment