Saturday, April 15, 2017

Resist!

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7 NIV

Today--as many of us prepare to march in demonstration of our frustration about the lack of transparency exhibited by the #WHidiot--we will resist the devil and oppose him on every side until he comes clean about his relationship with Russia by revealing his tax returns. He has something to hide and it's not about how rich he is. It's about his connections to Russia on a financial level.

The "muscle-flexing" show he's putting on for the world playing "chicken" with N. Korea is simply a demonstration of his desire to have center stage. He's too foolish to even realize the danger he's creating for everyone-- and though he may believe that he's safe--the end results of a nuclear war will not discriminate from the poor to the White House--obliteration--for all.

If I live through this day and the weeks to come; I will be seeking The Lord for direction as I struggle with a decision to run for president in 2020. After all, if an illiterate imbecile can run and win, I have a good chance at winning as well. The difference between him and me--I have knowledge of civics, the constitution, geography, economics, education, philosophy and a heart of compassion and Holy Spirit directing my steps. Did I leave out anything else as a qualifier? Oh! I have no problem with transparency--background checks, birth certificate checks, college transcripts or tax returns. I think that just about covers it all. Except one more thing--I'd run as an Independent--it's about Americans, not a political party! I will bring back integrity and honor to the White House! I have no need to lie!

Keep Watching! It's bound to be fun!

Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment