Monday, June 5, 2017

Deliver Us From Ignorance!

And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and your daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.  I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be deliverance, as the Lord has said, even among the survivors whom the Lord calls. Joel 2:28-32 NIV
I don't know about you, but I'm calling on the name the Lord, daily--to deliver us from the ignorance oozing and spreading from the White House and all those who speak on behalf of the toddler-in-chief.

I guess, I may have to just stop listening to the stupidity that his enablers expect people to believe.
Don't know who his enablers are? Let me see if I make this brief--everyone speaking on his behalf, trying to explain the most recent stupidity. I guess they all signed loyalty pledges and are afraid to speak truth.  We should all ask them why they risk their own credibility trying to defend the indefensible.

Jeffrey Lord, Paris Dennard, Kayleigh McEnany, Kellyanne Conway, Sean Spicer, Sarah Huckabee, Darrell Scott, Jason Miller, Jack Kingston, and only God knows who else is lying on behalf of donald.  They need to simply admit he has limited comprehension skills, is a pathological liar, and suffers from a cognitive disability. It's just that simple!

Of course, his supporters have long since sold their souls to the devil out of hate-driven agenda to elect him and defend him. I've never seen such ignorance in my life and it is appalling because they are committed to the idiot-in-chief.

Okay, I'm not perfect, but I'm not an idiot either. I know and own my limitations and don't try to confuse or conflate facts with nonsense and twitter rants.

Now, that I've got that off my chest, everyone needs to take a serious look at where our country is headed and put aside political angst or even bigotry long enough to see what this idiocy is doing our reputation in the world. Can't speak for everyone, but I care! I'm guessing all who do care are the real Patriots, not those just running their mouths.

Some things just never change and some people are just to set in their ways to wake up and smell the stench that is polluting the air around us. Incompetence in the White House is never a good idea and we see where that leads--more confusion and chaos--seemingly planned or plotted to redirect focus from upcoming testimonies. Those of us who know where the stench originates are not going to be misled. Our focus is on the truth--however it comes to the forefront.

Just remember, we can always change the landscape by voting blue in special elections and in Mid Terms 2018. I'll wait my turn in 2020. Just saying!

eda
Considering the run so Everyday Americans will be well-represented from the White House! Deliverance from ignorance is on the way!

 https://youtu.be/YUUhDoCx8zc


everyday people

No comments:

Post a Comment