Sunday, June 4, 2017

Nothing To Fear With Him!

The Lord is my Shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23
For those who do not know this Psalm, I encourage you to read, mediate upon it and carry it in your heart throughout your days.

For those do who do know this Psalm--encourage those around you to remain steadfast, moving forward in all God has planned for them, never fearing the enemy.

This is not to make light of all the tragedies around the globe, more specifically the events that have rocked England lately. No matter what we do--as a people--either individually or collectively, unless we're mind readers we can never know what another is going to do--especially those driven by hate. We can know--we must live our lives to the utmost, doing what we can for those in need of help and support, and defying the expectations of the enemy which are to keep us afraid and impotent.

We have lost--if the news is reported correctly--a tenable candidate for Iowa because of death threats by the opposition. I cannot begin to understand her feelings right now, but I'm praying that she'll overcome them, seek protection from law enforcement and rise up and win. If she doesn't fight back, the strategy will be employed by others in order to keep people from opposing them in what is supposed to be a "free and fair election" process.

For that reason, I have to applaud Congresswoman Maxine Waters who refuses to be intimidated by hate and evildoers. She knows the risks and refuses to back down and I'm also praying for her safety and success in accomplishing her mission.

When we know that we are doing what is right, for all the right reasons, we should not be fearful of the evil ones for we are protected by God's goodness and love. If we show fear--as with dogs who smell fear--the enemy will attack and defeat.

I've said before I don't have enough sense to be afraid of anyone--no matter how big or ugly or how much money they have or the platforms they use to discredit--I will move forward in seeking opportunity to represent Everyday Americans in 2020--and if the opposition wants to start their research now--go for it. I've made it easy for them.  Anything they want to know about me can be found online--in a book or in a blog. I have nothing to hide and wouldn't even if I did. My life is an open-book and I'm just getting started writing the next chapter.

With God going before me, I have nothing to fear--no weapon formed against me shall prosper, and if it is the purpose of God for my life to be the next president of the United States, I shall be. Attempts to try and intimidate me have always made me stronger and more determined than ever to fight harder. We shall see--how The Lord perpetuates victory in every area of our lives.

Get ready for it--a time for real change that matters to real people--is coming soon!

eda

No comments:

Post a Comment