Tuesday, July 25, 2017

What's Next?

However, as it is written: What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived"--the things God has prepared for those who love him--these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit." 1 Corinthians 2:9,10 NIV
Yesterday, I began writing this post, but had some technical difficulties impede what I wanted to say. But that's what happens when a person is in a strange environment and WI-FI is sketchy at best. What I wanted to express--primarily to the McDowell Clan--is there is nothing impossible for us to accomplish with God. He has already prepared the path and we have to do is to stick with it.

Obstacles and challenges arise for most people and the only ones who succeed in their pursuits are the ones who are determined to finish "the course" no matter how difficult things become.

From everything I heard this weekend, I am proud to belong to a family of overcomers. Some have overcome illnesses, financial setbacks, heartache in relationships and the loss of loved ones--the things most Everyday Americans face.

No matter what we face, we can overcome the challenges and stand tall and proud of our ancestors and who we are as a family.

So, think about what comes next in your life and plan to be the best at whatever it is. My goal is to garner the support of other Everyday Americans so I can get on the ballot for the 2020 election in all 50 states. With your help in FL, PA, OH, VA, NY and MI, I know we can all make Polly McDowell proud of her descendants in whatever capacity we allow God to use us. She has shown us--though born into slavery and treated like a subhuman being--that we have within us--what we need to survive anything. I'm making it my mission--to consider her and all she suffered and yet survived to raise her children in freedom--so I'll never be ashamed of anything I do. I want to make sure, her descendants understand that though our beginnings were humble--from slavery to coal-miners in WV--to educators, nurses, entrepreneurs, and so much more, we can set our sights higher and succeed--all the way to the White House.

For those who are not related to me--that I know of--who are reading this today, please bear with me as I underscore the importance of my family.

In order to get all the ballots in all 50 states, I need the support of people in all 50 states to help spread the word and my name. I believe I have what it takes to represent all Everyday Americans in the White House and what I don't already know about the job and what it takes to do it well, I know how to seek the wisdom of those who do. Thanks in advance for your support.

eda

No comments:

Post a Comment