Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Where Are The Watchmen (Part 2)

"Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the people of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. When I say to the wicked, 'You wicked person, you will surely die," and you do not speak out to dissuade them from their ways, that wicked person will for die for their sin and I will hold you accountable for their blood. But if you do warn them the wicked person to turn from their ways and they do not do so, they will die for their sin, though you yourself will be saved." Ezekiel 33:7-9 NIV
Where are the wicked, O Lord that I might warn them to give up their wickedness? If we believe we are called to be watchmen, this should be our daily cry--where are they so we can warn them and not have to be concerned about their blood being on us.

This one truth I have learned long ago: My job is tell people what God said; I do not have to convince them, they have a right to accept or reject what is said. If I don't tell them what God says, then I put myself in jeopardy, and no one--absolutely no one--is worth me losing my mansion in heaven.

Therefore, I will continue to sing His praises and telling the world--every chance I get--confess, repent, and seek a better relationship with Him. This is especially true of those in the White House. Every day, more information is revealed that there is indeed collusion, coordination, cooperation, participation with Russia and that Russia has been instrumental in installing the current resident.
 Someone needs to sit down with history books, the Constitution, the Declaration of the Independence, and the Bill of Rights, read and understand in order to help this country move forward with a better understanding of what a Patriot really is. A Patriot cares about the country and will stand upright, ready to fight for country, more than aligning themselves with a president.

Here's the Word from God--though paraphrased for contemporary use--for all the GOP including trump and clan.
Confess 

I will keep saying this until the evil is removed from the White House and sanity is restored across the nation. Though wickedness may reign for a moment, its time is coming and all the world shall see how God deals with those who commit wickedness against His people.

Please continue to read Ezekiel 33 for I shall continue with Part 3, another day. Sometimes, we simply need to meditate on segments until they are deeply rooted in our hearts so we'll know how to move forward.

In the meantime, I shall continue laying the foundation--alerting the masses that I'm running for president and seeking their support. I believe as an Everyday American, with no Russian ties, no political baggage and no celebrity status that I can and will serve Americans well.

eda

No comments:

Post a Comment