Sunday, November 12, 2017

Maximizing The Gifts Given!

Now about the gifts of the Spirit, brothers and sisters, I do not want you to be uninformed. You know that when you were pagans, somehow or other you were influenced and led astray to mute idols. Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit. There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work. Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues. All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines. Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. I Corinthiains 12:1-12 NIV
We have all been given spiritual gifts as well as natural gifts as He determines, not how we covet. The gifts He gives--the innate ability to accomplish--is ours to maximize for the good of all, not just us as individuals for our own glory, but to His. Now is the time for everyone seeking to understand their gift to work to maximize what has been given and to use those gifts--naturally and spiritually--for the good of all--especially Americans.

Some of us--naturally have been gifted with curiosity, which we can maximize by our intensity to know--through research and critical thinking--asking the right questions and analyzing the answers we receive.

Some of us--naturally have been gifted with the ability to connect with others through either charismatic personality, gift of gab or intuitive reasoning.

Some of us--naturally have been gifted with compassion and empathy for others around and others see us as nurturers.

Some of us--naturally have been gifted with ability to communicate through the effective use of words and understand that words matter.

As for the spiritual gifts--God has given those gifts He chooses to those who will use them to His glory and through constant use, prayer, and humility--those gifts are maximized in our lifetimes. Whether we understand how God chooses to whom He gifts is totally irrelevant since we know that His gifts and calls are without repentance. In other words, either the gifts are used or they stagnate depending on what we do with them, not what we become or how we act.

When we actually realize what gifts reside in us and how we can maximize them--both naturally and spiritually--we begin to understand the roles we can play in society to make this world a better place. This then, is how I plan to utilize the gifts given to me to govern in the White House as President of the United States in 2021.

God has given me an abiding intensity to discover knowledge and an ability to analyze what I discover, effectively communicating in writing and in verbal communications conclusions that are verifiable. He has poured into me a deeply rooted faith in Him that leads me to believe I can move mountains--which is why I plan to run for president and win.

Now, I'm not foolish enough to believe an election win will be accomplished through osmosis, so I'm spending my time wisely, making sure my name and stance are well known in advance of the upcoming elections. I am not seeking financial contributions from anyone at this time, but their support and assistance in getting my names on ballots across the country. With enough support to get my name on the ballot and opportunity to express my stance, publicly for the nation to hear, I know wisdom will intervene in the hearts of those listening and they will watch what I do, coming to determination that I will do what is best for all Everyday Americans--abandoning none--but seeking solutions to all problems from those who are wiser than I.

To that end, I implore everyone reading to get to know me better. If you've reading my blogs for the past seven or eight years, you know my faith has not wavered. It has only been since April 15, 2017 that I was inspired to get more actively involved in politics because of the chaos and miasma that currently exists in the White House. Though I have not the political background of some other contenders for the White House, I have a more than average knowledge of how government works, what's good for the economy, how to be civil to others, and how to take a strong stand--without flinching--against those who would be enemies of America. I have lived the challenges and struggles of the average Everyday American and can seek solutions that benefit all.

In addition to my blogs found here, additional information about me can be found on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Amazon, and of course in all of my books found here Author.to/marysbooks.

Any other questions, not addressed through these media can be left on my facebook.com/YesIAm2020 page.

My love of the Lord and desire to please Him in all things--especially in defending the rights of the poor, needy and vulnerable are stronger than ever and I don't see a change in that regard. Your support is needed and appreciated if we are to have an opportunity to see how God works things out when maximizing the gifts given to me--and you!

Raising The Standards

No comments:

Post a Comment