Wednesday, November 8, 2017

On The Road to Vindication!

Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited. Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone.If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.On the contrary: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:16-21 NIV
For all who lied said God chose trump to lead this nation, the time of reckoning is upon us and God will show up and show out--exposing all those who lied to the nation. We don't have to concern ourselves with how God will avenge us--that is His decision, but many won't like what happens and they'll hang their head in shame.

Don't think for a moment that I'm just looking at the election results from yesterday, but I'm also reflecting upon the election results from 2016 that was rigged with Russian assistance and coordinated by members of the trump campaign. The evil that brought us into the election cycle with a liar, a thief and a traitor will turn upon itself and God will expose the liars, grifters, and evil they sought to do by immersing America into Russian authoritarianism. I'm also looking forward to see the results of 2020--in which all known players in the 2016 election rigging will be known and peace can once again reside in the hearts of every Everyday American. Love always triumphs over hate--though it may seem slow, in God's timing we will see the vindication of The Lord and how He avenges His name.

I look forward to running a presidential campaign that invites all to join and leaves none pushed aside. I also look forward to winning and establishing an administration that looks like America where everyone is represented with equal opportunity to determine the direction in which our country continues. I look forward to seeking those who have Talents, Integrity, Enthusiasm and Strategies to win and serve the people of this great country. And know this--I am not proclaiming I am God's choice, but that I am willing to be used by God to serve this nation in a way that will glorify Him and not me, promoting love and not hate, peace and not war, cooperation and not stagnation or obstruction to make sure ideas that benefit the masses are implemented!

The journey will not be an easy one, but I look forward with personal satisfaction in knowing that I was right all along and the insight given to me by God will be proven accurate. Whether those who mocked me or told me I was wrong is not an issue. They will have to live with their own consciences, not me.

When we live according to The Word, not people--justice--though delayed--will reign and God's vindication will be known throughout the world. I thank God that He has filled me to overflowing with love and gratitude because of His love for me. With His love overflowing from my heart--there is no room for hatred and bigotry and no decision I make will be driven by hate, but desire to serve the needs of the people who make this nation great.

We are on the road to vindication as a nation--those of us who know truth will live truth and exercise truth in all we do and be victorious as a Blue Tsunami floods the country in 2018 and in 2020. Our trials in dealing with a treasonous administration will end with triumph over the evil plotted against Americans in 2016. God will repay!


No comments:

Post a Comment