Wednesday, May 21, 2014

If The Gospel Offends...!

It has occurred to me that some people may not want to hear about The Word on a daily basis.

It has also occurred to me that those same people do not have to read what I write. If the Gospel offends, it is because it brings conviction--makes people aware of sin--even when they try to hide.

We cannot hide from God, nor can we ignore sin--even if we try.

I am accountable for what I write, but I am not accountable for those who choose to reject the truth of the Gospel.

For those who choose to accept, reflect, mediate, and focus on The Lord because of what I write--Amen, Hallelujah! For those who don't--oh well!

I love The Lord and I love encouraging others to come to know Him for themselves, and if that offends--oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment