Wednesday, May 14, 2014

With Patience Do We Wait!

Talking about patience is a lot easier than "doing" patience!
Here am I, waiting for the return of my computer, and at first--I convinced myself to be patient. "In your souls possess you possess your patience!" Well, I guess my soul is getting a little restless or anxious because my patience is running a little thin.
Sure, I can use my little tablet for some things, but it's not the same as using a full size keyboard and having a full size monitor on which I can actually see what I'm typing (I hope people can read this--I can barely see it).
At least I know once I receive the recovery disk, it won't be long. I was just informed yesterday that the disc had been shipped. I'm practice deep breathing to keep me from losing it. I am so dependent upon my computer!
As a writer, who does not use "pen and paper" I am lost without my computer. And the bad thing is since the hard drive crashed, I have to start everything over from scratch if they cannot recover my documents and pictures--oh! What a mess!
Okay, now that I've gotten that out of the way (or out of my system), I think I can wait. And while I'm waiting, guess what I'm doing? A little of this, a little of that. I've walked over five miles already this week, tended the little garden planted, working on doing some housework (which I hate, but someone has to do it). Oh! I've actually finished two books!
Yeah, we can learn to wait with patience or at least learn to patiently wait, doing other things. If there's a difference--let me know!
Trying to be a little humorous today so I won't become despondent and cry over the fact that my computer has deserted me and I feel so alone and abandoned! (sniff, sniff)
God bless your day as you laugh at the antics of an older woman with vision issues and fingers that are too big and heavy for this little keyboard. Luv2luvU!

No comments:

Post a Comment