Sunday, May 11, 2014

Recognizing Special People--Mothers!

Today, is unlike most days, were we simply take mothers for granted. Today--we honor them in special ways!

My mother died from cancer at the age of 58 and she's been gone for over 20 years, but I still miss her and remember the lessons she taught.

If your mother is still around--among the living--show her how much you love her--today--while you can because tomorrow just might be too late. If you are a mother--take the time to enjoy the day and know that you are loved--by so many more than those who tell you.

Since I am still experiencing difficulties with access to share my blog posts the way I normally do, I encourage you to check in to www.maryhallrayford.wordpress.com to see what I said about "Mother's--Special People."

No comments:

Post a Comment