Saturday, May 20, 2017

A Message!

I said, “I will watch my ways and keep my tongue from sin; I will put a muzzle on my mouth while in the presence of the wicked.” When you rebuke and discipline anyone for their sin, you consume their wealth like a moth--surely everyone is but a breath. Hear my prayer, Lord, listen to my cry for help; do not be deaf to my weeping. I dwell with you as a foreigner, as a stranger, as all my ancestors were. Look away from me, that I may enjoy life again before I depart and am no more." Psalm 39:1, 11-13 NIV
This is a message--if we read the entire Psalm--all need to heed and use when we are up against situations over which we have no control.

If we never acknowledge where we are and how we've missed the mark and seek God's forgiveness and accept the consequences of our actions, we will never be in position to receive all He has for us. The message--live according to The Word--loving all--will keep us from falling far from Him.

If we dared to live our lives--removing the stench of hatred and bigotry-we would all profit from loving one another.

This then is a message we should share--functioning in life with integrity and honor, never concerning ourselves about what others may discover because of the way we live our lives in total transparency. Nothing hidden--nothing to shame or embarrass us.

Please pass along the message to those in the White House so the rest of us, Everyday Americans don't have be ashamed to be Americans.

eda

No comments:

Post a Comment