Thursday, May 18, 2017

Lies Have Consequences!




A false witness will not go unpunished, and whoever pours out lies will not go free.  Many curry favor with a ruler and everyone is the friend of one who gives gifts. The poor are shunned by all their relatives--how much more do their friends avoid them! Though the poor pursue them with pleading, they are nowhere to be found. The one who gets wisdom loves life; the one who cherishes  understanding will soon prosper. A false witness will not go unpunished, and whoever pours out lies will perish. Proverbs 19:5-9 NIV
For whatever reason, I was not able to blog yesterday on the WordPress site. I'm going to conclude that it is a browser problem since I'm here today--on another brower.

At any rate, anyone watching the latest news--unfolding minute-by-minute knows all the lies that have been told are about to be revealed and the consequences--will be dire. Thankful that a Special Prosecutor has finally been appointed and I can now sleep well at night--knowing truth will be revealed.

I think--when all is said and done--I'll be vindicated in speaking truth when many chose not to think about what I said as "truth." That's okay. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but the facts--are just that--and no matter how we might wish to change them, it's not going to happen. Lies have consequences--no matter who the liar is or what position they hold--the consequences will apply.
What's worse--at least from the perch from which I sit--observing all that occurs--is that some people never learn. When trump was supposed to be giving a commencement speech, encouraging those graduating--he turns the attention from them--to him--to complain about how unfair everyone is to him--"especially the media."

Here's the problem with the media--they report events as they unfold--and news outlets who actually exercise integrity in their reporting--take pains to make sure what they're reporting is based upon facts--not opinions and not an opportunity to "entertain" its viewers like #foxliestoday.

There's nothing I or anyone else can do to change the facts, but trump can change the outcome by simply tweeting his resignation.

That said--let me share something that is not a lie--my testing the waters for a presidential run in 2020. Here's the website: www.everydayamericans2020.com and on FaceBook fb.me/YesIAm2020.  I'm using every social media platform at my disposal to gather support and there's even a link to a survey on my Facebook Page for Everyday Americans.

name recognition

No comments:

Post a Comment