Monday, May 1, 2017

God Will!

As for me, I call to God, and the LORD saves me. Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice. He rescues me unharmed from the battle waged against me, even though many oppose me. God, who is enthroned from of old, who does not change— he will hear them and humble them, because they have no fear of God. My companion attacks his friends; he violates his covenant. His talk is smooth as butter, yet war is in his heart; his words are more soothing than oil, yet they are drawn swords. Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. But you, God, will bring down the wicked into the pit of decay; the bloodthirsty and deceitful will not live out half their days. But as for me, I trust in you. Psalm 55:16-21 NIV
There is so much going on in the world today that we can barely keep up with situations in which there is one crisis after the other. The biggest crisis we face in America--is the one sitting in the White House--he has no respect for the office of president or Americans in general.

We can pray and we do, but in time--we must act because God responds to our faith--what we believe we act on--what we act on--He responds to our prayers and soon we'll all be able to sleep at night without concern of what the new day will bring.

I'm so thankful for the fact that God does not change His stance on His Word; there is nothing wishy-washy or unstable about God. We cannot say the same about the current White House resident.
I must admit--I feel better knowing that a possible candidacy on my part will shake up political views for years to come. For all to long, we have all taken democracy for granted and now that it is threatened--by a so-called American-it is a wake up call for all Americans to jump into the political arena to save America from wannabe dictatorship mentality. The word is that over 11,000 women have decided to run for a political office all over the country and I'm sure, that by the time it's time to vote in 2020, there will be many more--including me.

It's not enough to just sit back and complain about a situation; we must be willing to rise up and do something to make sure the change we desire--for the betterment of all Americans--has a chance to flourish. Whatever we can't do in our quest to succeed, God can and He will.

With all the evidence coming to the surface and all those scheduled to testify about the involvement of Americans in the Russian hacking, I am enthusiastically expecting to see a change in the White House and on Capitol Hill before the end of 2017. The treason stretches beyond the imagination of most and the swamp stench permeates the air throughout the nation. Though many do not want to admit the obvious--a change is coming and all of the corruption will be exposed from state-to-state and in Washington, DC. And no matter how riled up people get at rallies--the perpetration of lies will be the downfall of the White House occupants and his base--no matter how angry and violent they become because they can't handle truth, will not stop the inevitable. Just like he has protesters against him removed by force; he too--can be removed by force when the time comes.

We have no need to fear when love is the motivator and driving force in our lives--and know--God is not a man that He should lie--He does not change and He will champion the rights of His children--those who love him unabashedly.

name recognition

No comments:

Post a Comment