Monday, May 8, 2017

Power of Truth!

The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him.” Even as he spoke, many believed in him. To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:29-32 NIV
When we have done all we can do--the only thing is to depend on God and the power of Holy Spirit giving courage and boldness to all who speak truth.

For today, with the testimony of those who know truth--when truth is spoken and received--it has the power to destroy the lies and plots of the enemy and set us all free from the debacle that resides in the White House.

On the road to freedom--truth will be the foundation on which we rebuild trust and respect in the world.

name recognition

No comments:

Post a Comment