Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Anyone Out There?

I have been writing prolifically for the past three months--on the blog sites as well as composing and uploading eBooks on Amazon.  While I enjoy writing, I also write for the benefit of others
I'll be the first to admit, I write to vent my frustrations about public education and the lack of parental involvement in the lives of students who are failing miserably.  I vent on my blogs, in poetry, and in my books.

But I also write to educate and analyze scriptures for the benefit of all who wish to know.  Most of my blog posts are scriptural dissections or discussions as well as my books.  I would like to think that they are beneficial to others and that I'm not just writing to take up space.

The fiction that I've written was meant to inform and to entertain.  I love the fact that a number of people had a chance to see a live enactment of Chapter 11 from Trapped.  My baby--first novel--My Father's Gift will have always have a huge place in my heart as well as the second part of the Trilogy, Deceptive Storms.  It would appear from the lack of reviews that these books are not as interesting to others as they are to me.  I can only surmise from others that I've read is that my books are not raunchy enough.  Well, that's really too bad, because I love to write wholesome, moral literature and if that is truly the problem, I guess I should stop writing now, but I won't.

Everything that I've written has been inspired by God and I know He has a plan and I want to see His plan fulfilled in my life.  So, since my readers don't want to comment on what I've written, I'll just have to trust God for the outcome and keep on keeping on--writing all that is in me that will bring Him glory!

Thanks for allowing me the space to think as I write to write as I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment