Friday, August 23, 2013

Our Mansion Is Ready!

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also" (John 14:2,3).

This passage of scripture has always been a comfort to me--my hope of a fulfilled promise--for eternity.  The promise--to be with Jesus!

Before He was crucified, He told His disciples that He was going to His Father's house to prepare a place for them (and us). "If" I go to get it ready, I will come back to get you so you be with me." 

Did He go?  Yes, He did.  Has our place with Him been prepared?  Yes, it has.  Has He come back to get us?  No, not yet, but soon and very soon (whenever The Father determines the time). And when He returns, will we be ready?  Those who died before He returns shall rise first and the rest of us caught up to be with Him! I can't speak for anyone, but myself, but I am ready for His return so I can get settled in my mansion. Glory to God--living in a mansion with Jesus! Awesome!

Are you ready?  Our mansion is ready and waiting for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment